Can you help us set up our Airbnb properties?
Yes, absolutely. We have been doing this for more than seven years. We have spent our 10,000 hours, polishing our Airbnb skills. Therefore, you can definitely rely on our experience, as we have done it for over 1,000 times.
How exactly are you going to manage our property?
- Step 1. First of all, we share our vision and ask for your opinion. Then we make the necessary adjustments, taking into account all the details and comments. Remember that our goal is to sell. We don’t go by our own taste preferences, but by what has more guarantees to please the customer.
- Step 2. After the previous step, we conclude a basic agreement. How much are we going to charge for this? So, we charge 15% on top of your receipt on buying necessary items to make your place look perfect and welcoming to the client. You probably think that then we will buy the most expensive things. Well, that is not how it works. We need to make smart purchases, as it is in our interest that things serve well and be of high quality. For example, we may buy IKEA towels because they last longer and are good enough for the money you pay.
Can you do staging for the property?
In our opinion, this is our strength. According to the National Association of Realtors (NAR), the average staging investment is between 1% and 3% of the asking home’s price, resulting in an 8% to 10% return. And we can polish your property in a way that it can be rented at much better conditions. Typically, by investing around 15% more you can get 30-60% more. At this point, we charge 15% for our services over materials bill.
What is your experience in Property Management?
We have more than seven years of experience. And we managed more than 10,000 reservations. During all this time, we set up hundreds of properties for us and for other companies. Moreover, we are proud to say that we have people who have visited us more than 14 times in a row, every time selecting our services over other companies. With many years of experience, we can say that we have our own unique approach combined with cutting-edge technology. Be sure that our priority is always the customer satisfaction.
Can you do a photoshoot for the property?
Of course, we can! Moreover, we have a lot of experience in it. The most important part of this process is to prepare your villa or apartment for a photoshoot, which is not easy. We usually spend up to three days at the villa, and up to two days at the apartment, preparing it for the photoshoot. How about payment? Probably you will pay directly to the photographer, but we can also help you process the payment. In addition, we do property preparation free of charge if we have a valid contract with you. If we do not have such an agreement, we charge US $62 per hour/person for the preparation of the property.
When does my property start delivering results?
Well, it depends. We usually lower our rates to make sure we get it up and running as quickly as possible. In some cases, it takes a month to launch it. We need to set it up in 54 online travel agencies channels such as Booking, Expedia, Airbnb, etc. Of course, we have automation tools, but we need a lot of manual labor to make sure we fit perfectly into the systems. We work on a percentage, so we are truly interested in managing it in a most efficient way, as well as making money for you and us as soon as possible.
What is the average occupancy that you could bring?
Well, we could do the average occupancy around 15 days per month (sometimes 20 days). Though what is really important is not the occupancy, but how much money we can make. So let us say you can rent a unit for US $100 for a day to make it rented out for 30 days. Another example is you can rent a unit for US $200 for 15 days, and the amount of money will be the same. But at the same time, you have fewer expenses, like cleaning, consumables, etc. Therefore, for you, it is going to be easier to rent for longer terms (15 days).
Can you rent my property long-term?
Yes, we rent long-term. If we have this kind of opportunity, we provide discounts to our customers. Besides, it is always better for us to rent long-term because we can make cleaning and other expenditures less expensive. But of course, we will make less money. For us, a long-term rental starts from 1 month to 6 months. Nevertheless, we can manage for you both options – long-term rentals and short-term rentals as well.
How will I receive my money?
This procedure is pretty easy as we have accounts in the USA, the Dominican Republic, we can also send money to Europe and almost any country. How does it work? You get a clear and transparent report with all expenses and everything else. This option allows you to get detailed information where you can see everything clearly. After your approval, we will send you the money.
How do you determine the base price for rent?
Well, it is not difficult at all. Thanks to the statistics, and before the COVID-19, we could make mathematical models for each listing. But after the pandemic, everything changed. All seasons are different, and everything, in general, is now different. Last September was one of the most successful seasons for us. That is why we check the market more often now. We do not use any kind of automation for pricing because we personally can track the market much better and are much more confident about the properties that we manage. So, every week we monitor prices, check them, and react to them.
For example, if we are not booked, we try to lower the price, and if we are already 60% booked, we increase the price, and if we are 80% booked our team increases the price to almost 50%. That is why, depending on the occupancy, we manage such expenses. We are flexible enough, but at the same time, our goal is to provide income and make our client, the owner, satisfied.
What about prices for your services?
Our company has different prices, we always charge them only from revenue. What does it mean? Well, if you make money, we make money. Therefore, we need to have sales, generate income and manage our property well. If you do not make money, then we do not make money. For us, this is a complete disaster, since we cannot manage these properties. We must make a profit and deliver results.
- The first and second packages: 10% (Airbnb OTA channel only) and 15% (All OTA channels) accordingly. We just do marketing of the property, we do communications with the clients, we do online marketing and OTA management marketing. We also manage our advertising campaigns, and we manage your listing in OTA channels, we work with 56 OTA channels, including Booking.com, Airbnb, Expedia, etc. So basically, when we take 15%, we manage everything related to marketing, including OTA channel management, and direct booking. Our company works with 246 agencies now. Moreover, we also cover Google ad campaigns, Instagram and Facebook marketing, Microsoft, LinkedIn, Twitter ads, etc. with this fee.
- The third package: 20% (Marketing + Check-in/Check-out). We charge for marketing, and in addition to it, we do check-in and check-out. At this point, we have our professional who checks the property. And if something goes wrong, we also make a report (damages and stuff like this). So, basically, 20% is the same as marketing stuff but includes check-in, check-out, checking the property, and communication with the client. In the Dominican Republic, we must do face-to-face communication because we prefer to explain the rules directly to the client, it will save a lot of time, and we believe it will deliver a much better customer experience.
- The fourth package: 30% (Full Management). Everything including maintenance, marketing, cleaning management, etc.
How do you define the prices in OTA systems?
In short, we conduct market research and check objects nearby in different systems and different areas. Then we make spreadsheets, and we confirm the prices with you. After that, we automatically publish and manage prices in various OTA systems. Customer charges depend on the OTA system and channel. Of course, the best and most affordable option for customers is direct booking. We are proud to have over 2,000 visitors on our website every day and many direct bookings.
Why do we need to sign a contract?
The reason we need a contract is that we need to invest a lot of time and money to launch listings, make descriptions, make headlines, upload photos, and more. So, in terms of delivering results, we need to do a lot of work before the actual launch in the market, that is why we need to invest our time and money. After hard work, we need to focus and publish listings. Of course, we also pay for systems and everything else to set up everything. That is why we ask you to sign an agreement and follow the rules.
Do you have a maintenance team?
Yes, we have a maintenance and cleaning team in the Dominican Republic. In case something breaks, we work on fixing and improving it. In all other areas, we’ll cooperate with local tech and cleaning companies.
How do we sign a contract?
Well, we can sign a contract directly or use e-signature services like PandaDoc, where we send you an electronic version of the document.
What kind of payment tools do you use with customers?
So, we work with many payment tools for direct payments with customers like Paypal, Stripe, Zelle, direct deposit, and cash apps.