Complete Hospitality Management in Punta Cana, the Dominican Republic
The Big Idea in 250 Words
It could still remain empty for years, just like so many other properties in the DR. And when this happens, your chances of selling it or renting it out at a good price drop exponentially. Or possibly you’re in the position where all the income you do receive from your rentals is spent on just keeping your property in a decent condition?
- The truth is: properties require loads of money to maintain.
- The truth is: it’s not easy to fetch a good price for your property these days.
- The truth is: the property market in the DR has changed dramatically in the last two years.
- By completely renovating and refurnishing of your property to meet the latest consumer standards, and thereby converting it from a liability into profitable business. This, however, requires hard work and dedicated effort. It requires experience, specific knowledge and expert skills.
- But if you successfully address these issues, you stand to double the profit margin on your monthly rentals. Furthermore, you can potentially boost the value of your property by 30-40%.
- This deck is dedicated to making property owners in the DR aware of the economic upside of addressing their property and hospitality management issues.