The most popular rental portals and websites
- https://www.ownersdirect.co.uk/ – Owners Direct specialises in advertising privately owned holiday accommodation, which can be booked direct from the owner or through the owner’s property manager. We have advertised holiday properties since 1997, and on our site you will find over 70,000 villas, apartments, chalets, farmhouses and cottages – all types of holiday accommodation in countries throughout the world.Properties can be rented for variable stays, from a weekend break through to a long-term let.
- https://www.stayz.com.au/ – Simply pay 7% per booking with Online Booking
- http://www.acomodo.co.uk/ – Acomodo Holiday Villas has 3400 holiday home adverts. We offer property owners a free online advert for your holiday home. We’re listed on the major internet search engines, eg. Google and Yahoo! Search for holiday villas, holiday homes and apartments to rent. For holiday cottages, rentals, villas and self catering holidays. The holiday homes shown are advertised direct by their owners or agent.
- https://www.bedycasa.com – Specialized in booking of rooms in 162 countries since 2007. Today it counts more than 15 000 offers and 100 000 members. BedyCasa is a third trusted party: on the day following the traveler’s arrival the host is paid for the whole stay by BedyCasa. The host is compensated if there is a cancellation at last minute. Free listings. A commission is taken from the host for each successful booking. The customer service is available 7 days a week. BedyCasa’s goal is to promote relationships & affordable travel.
- http://www.connectingrentals.com/ – offers free vacation rental listings for property Owners. The site provides advanced search refinements to help Travelers find the perfect Vacation Rental for their next trip.
- http://www.domegos.co.uk/ – List your vacation rental for free. Over 15,000 vacation rentals and growing. Increase your bookings through promoting your vacation home to millions of international travelers for free.
- https://www.vacationcluster.com/ – is an essential website for rental managers, holiday makers, travelers, home seekers and people searching for vacation rental homes for their family. We allow property owners to list their properties free of cost.
- https://www.tripping.com/ – Save time and money by comparing properties from the world’s top rental sites including HomeAway, VRBO, TripAdvisor, Booking.com and more. With over 10 million rentals ranging from $10 a night to $10,000 a night in 150,000 destinations worldwide, Tripping.com, rated 9.6 out of 10 based on 50 user reviews, is the best place to search, compare, and book the perfect vacation rental for your next trip.
- http://www.free-rentals.com – 100% free. No annual fee, No commission fee, No transaction fee, No hidden costs. Free-Rentals is the leading market network for the Vacation Rental industry.
With tens of thousands of properties located in over 120 countries, our platform free’s up the vacation rental industry by removing inefficiencies between guest and host enabling free communications, allowing relationship building and offering commission-free transactions.
- http://www.holiday-rentals-worldwide.co.uk – The listing on holiday-rentals-worldwide.co.uk will be free of charge during the whole advertising period. Commissions will arise neither.For offering you this free service we just need links from your homepage to us. This is for our own promotion and for a better list position in search engines like Google. You too will profit by this, in fact the better search engine positions we reach the more you will succeed. After placing your links you can list up to 5 holiday rentals free of charge. The registration of a holiday rental will take you only about 10 minutes.
- https://www.sublet.com/ – post free! If you are a landlord, leaseholder or a roommate with a place to rent, you can post it at Sublet.com. Post daily, weekly, monthly or yearly rentals and rooms and tenants will contact you directly. Sublet.com also offers tenant screening, employment, and criminal background reports.
Updated on: . Author: